. It allows you to see all of your online banking accounts and other assets and liabilities in one place and analyses your account information and transactions to help you track your financial health, which we refer to in this policy as our “Service or “Services”.
The service is provided by OMNI Money Solutions Limited, a company registered in England and Wales whose registered office is at 40 Kimbolton Road, Bedford, England, MK40 2NR, and whose registered number is 12306845.
OMNI Money Solutions Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority as an agent of Bud Financial Limited. Reference no. 956950 at https://register.fca.org.uk/s/
If there is anything you do not understand, please contact us by:
If you are reading these Terms and Conditions for the first time, we suggest you save or print a copy for safekeeping.
OMNI Money provides a personal finance information management service that allows you to track and understand your assets and liabilities in one place (“the Service"). By using the Service, you warrant that you are at least 18 years old and a resident of the United Kingdom.
The Service will allow you to:
- Upload details of your accounts maintained at third party sites.
- Upload details of assets and liabilities manually.
- Access details of balances, transactions and benefits associated with those accounts.
- Input your own details relating to assets and liabilities, such as valuations.
You acknowledge and agree that the Service is not sponsored by the providers of your personal accounts.
Your use of the service
To use the Service, you must first provide your personal account login details to our trusted partner, Bud Financial Limited. Our trusted partner will then automatically download transactional information relating to your personal account(s) and continue to do so until you withdraw your consent. Our trusted partner will only provide us with an overview of your personal account transaction information and will not initiate any payments from your personal account(s).
You acknowledge and agree that when we access and retrieve account information from third party sites, we act as your agent and not on behalf of, the third party whose site we are accessing.
You agree that we will be entitled to disclose your identity and information relating to your personal account(s) if we are required to do so by any applicable law or court order.
Your right to access and use the Service is personal to you and is not transferable by you to any other person or entity. You agree to provide us with accurate and up to date information, and not to misrepresent your identity or your user information. You are only entitled to access and use the service for lawful purposes.
What we ask you not to do
You agree that you will not:
- Use any robot, spider, scraper, deep link or other similar automated data-gathering or extraction tools, programme, algorithm, or methodology to access, acquire, copy, or monitor the Service or any section of it without our written consent.
- Use or attempt to use any tool, engine, software, agent, or other device or mechanism (including without limitation browsers, spiders, robots, avatars, or intelligent agents) to navigate or search the Service. Only use the search engines and search agents available through the Service and other widely available third-party web browsers, such as Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Edge, and Safari.
- Post or transmit any file which contains viruses, worms, Trojan horses or any other contaminating or destructive features, or that otherwise interfere with the proper working of the Service.ss details of balances, transactions and benefits associated with those accounts.
- Attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse-engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the Service.
Third party partners
The use of third-party products or services is governed by the terms and conditions of the relevant website. OMNI Money does not maintain, or control third party services and you agree that your use of them is solely at your own risk. We assume zero responsibility for the content or operation of third-party services, and we will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
You agree that you are solely responsible for any and all data charges you incur from mobile and internet service providers or other data providers while using the Service. OMNI Money Solutions Limited cannot guarantee that the Service will always be free from Viruses. You are responsible for configuring and protecting your information technology in order to access the Service and for the security of your internet connection. You should use your own virus protection software at all times.
If we fail to comply with these Terms, we are responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a foreseeable result of our breach of these Terms or our negligence, but we are not responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable. Loss or damage is foreseeable if it is an obvious consequence of our breach or if it was contemplated by you and us at the time we entered into this Contract.
We only provide the Service for private and domestic use. You agree not to use the product for the purpose of commercial, business or resale.
To the extent permitted by law, we, or our trusted partners, are not responsible or liable to you or to any third party for:
- Loss of income or revenue
- Loss of business
- Loss of profits or contracts
- Loss of anticipated savings
- Loss of data
- Loss of goodwill
- Special, indirect, or consequential damage
We are not a financial adviser, and your personal financial situation is unique. We do not make any representations, warranties, or guarantees of any kind that the Service is appropriate for you.
You shall defend, indemnify, and hold harmless us and our employees, officers, directors, shareholders, from and against all claims and expenses, including but not limited to solicitors’ fees, in whole or in part arising out of or attributable to any breach of this Agreement by you.
Linking to our website
You may link to any page of our website, provided it is in a fully legal manner and that does not or damage or attempt to take advantage of our reputation.
You must not suggest any form of association, approval, or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not modify or remove any information on our website or frame it on any other website.
The website must comply with the content standards set out in these Terms and Conditions in every area and we reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
Ending the agreement
The agreement will always apply until terminated by either us or you. If you wish to terminate your agreement, email firstname.lastname@example.org
We have the right, at any time, to end our agreement with you if:
- You have breached, or have indicated you will breach, any aspect of this agreement.
- We believe we are required to do so by law.
- We deem it is appropriate for any other reason.
Our right to modify these terms
We may modify this agreement at any time. The updated copy will be posted on our website and the revised date published. You are deemed to accept and agree to any changes when you use the Service after the changes are posted.
Other important matters
If any section of this agreement is ruled unlawful, void, or unenforceable by an arbitrator or court, the agreement as a whole will not be deemed unlawful, void, or unenforceable, but only the section that is unlawful, void, or unenforceable shall be deleted or amended from this agreement.
This agreement represents the full understanding and agreement between us and you and supersedes all other previous versions of the agreement.
Last updated: 24th March 2022